Full course description
The Leaders in Communities Award (LiCA) recognises and rewards your volunteering efforts, university participation, and professional development activities, both on and off campus. By doing LiCA, you can develop skills, build networks and gain work experience through volunteering, co- and extra-curricular activities while studying at the University of Melbourne.
LiCA is designed to help you:
- Give back - Volunteer in organisations and communities locally or globally
- Get involved - Participate actively in the University community
- Gain skills - Develop your personal and professional skills
Once you have completed the Award, your participation will be recognised on your final Academic Transcript and Australian Higher Education Graduation Statement (AHEGS).
You will also be invited to attend a Celebration Ceremony and receive a Certificate of Completion.
Through this module you will learn about:
- the three components of the Award
- how to register for the Award
- how the Award will be recognised on your academic documents