Welcome to Melbourne is a Subject
Welcome to Melbourne
Sorry! The enrolment period is currently closed. Please check back soon.
Full subject description
This module was developed by Academic Skills at the University of Melbourne. It has has 5 parts
- Studying at the University of Melbourne. How is Melbourne the same, or different to other universities?
- Diversity and University of Melbourne Students. Our students come from everywhere and there's something for everyone. Learn about clubs, societies, activities and so much more.
- Balancing Study and Campus Activities. At uni you're in control. Kind of. What do students find challenging and how do they overcome them?
- Academic Success and Study Skills. The skills you develop at uni will set you up for success in the workplace. How do you improve your reading, writing, speaking and listening skills to succeed at uni and beyond?
- Grow and Connect. Now that you've completed the module, speak with students who've come before you!
For a preview of the module, watch the introduction videos to the first 4 modules. Do the module to hear more from these students.
Watch the module videos: http://go.unimelb.edu.au/3dcr