Full subject description
Live Projects is an exciting Study Melbourne (Victorian State Government) initiative that develops international students' professional skills. It offers international students the opportunity to take part in a 3-week business consulting project with industry partners from government agencies, corporate businesses, startups and not-for-profits. During the program, participants will be guided by industry mentors and work towards a final project presentation.
Be part of this exciting opportunity and gain valuable experience including:
- developing employability skills
- working in a dynamic team with a range of skills and perspective on ‘real-world’ business challenges
- learning to develop a business case and pitch your ideas to a client
- collaborating with students across degrees, year levels and disciplines from The University of Melbourne
- being supported by an industry mentor.